Scorpion Stealthpack

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
So, thanks to JLEECB for picking up my recently listed jacket (last holdout from my skinny days), and a promotional gift card (Thanks Ford!), I had some new gear money in the piggy bank.

I thought this was interesting... the Scorpion Stealthpack. I like that it's a light color for commuting, but I didn't expect that it would be so light that it's practically off-white. The interesting part is that the back opens to form a built-in back pack. Just the thing for when all I need to carry is a laptop and lunch.

As long as I don't fall on my back...
 
Helmet/Jacket, perfect combo to ride the new Hipster machine
 
Thread starter
Thanks, Ferret, but I noticed that you didn't comment on my hipster Steve McQueen poster hanging in my office.
Now that my fleet will consist of a Bonneville, an Interceptor, and a CB1100, I guess there's no more hope for me. I'm a hipster. I'll have to dust off that can of moustache wax. If I had hair, I'd put it in a man-bun.
 
I saw it but didn't know who it was. Too much reflection. Looks like McQueen hated what was on his TV, like Elvis?
 
I thought it was a mirror and he was coercing Gone into putting on the hipster jacket.
 
Thread starter
It's sort of a theme in my office decor. Here's my other poster.
 
Decor!? Theme!???

 
Gone in 60_imp said:
So, thanks to JLEECB for picking up my recently listed jacket (last holdout from my skinny days), and a promotional gift card (Thanks Ford!), I had some new gear money in the piggy bank.

I thought this was interesting... the Scorpion Stealthpack. I like that it's a light color for commuting, but I didn't expect that it would be so light that it's practically off-white. The interesting part is that the back opens to form a built-in back pack. Just the thing for when all I need to carry is a laptop and lunch.

As long as I don't fall on my back...
Coolio Gone.
 
Back
Top