Aug 17, 2016 #1 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Aug 17, 2016 #2 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior I like what I see. Someone spent some time (and money) on that beauty.
Aug 17, 2016 #3 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Aug 17, 2016 #4 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Lots of small detail touches adding to the visual impact. I like the paint scheme on the shocks. Since I have a cafe seat I'm interested in the seat cowling. Any info on it? Make? is that for sale? or just on display?
Lots of small detail touches adding to the visual impact. I like the paint scheme on the shocks. Since I have a cafe seat I'm interested in the seat cowling. Any info on it? Make? is that for sale? or just on display?
Aug 17, 2016 #5 W WhiskeyUSMC1979_imp Running like a top Need more info and picture angles on that tail piece. Sent from an undisclosed location
Aug 17, 2016 #6 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter It was for sale when I saw it. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Aug 17, 2016 #8 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter I just looked at the website and it is still for sale at Ridenow Powersports in Chandler AZ. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I just looked at the website and it is still for sale at Ridenow Powersports in Chandler AZ. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Aug 17, 2016 #9 R Retsel_imp Been there No RLETS! Not interested. 😈 Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk