Saw the 2014 Black CB today

HondaJon_imp

Been there
Thread starter
FYI, if you live in the Tampa area, the Honda dealer on Florida Ave has a 2104 Black CB on the floor right now. She looks pretty nice, but I still prefer the candy glory red. :)

I also don't understand why Honda changed the handlebar switches, The horn and emergency blinkers are now big grey butons...
 
HondaJon_imp said:
FYI, if you live in the Tampa area, the Honda dealer on Florida Ave has a 2104 Black CB on the floor right now. She looks pretty nice, but I still prefer the candy glory red. :)

I also don't understand why Honda changed the handlebar switches, The horn and emergency blinkers are now big grey butons...
wow a 2104 and my dealer cant even get my 2014 yet! LOL......
 
Those are the new standard Honda switches. Saw them on a bunch of the new Honda models when I was at the shop the other day.
 
Well it looks like alot of standards are coming in but really no sign of dlxs I hope there is no problem getting them out....:dodgy:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Those are the new standard Honda switches. Saw them on a bunch of the new Honda models when I was at the shop the other day.
Ferret, when are you expecting your new baby? Camera batteries charged?
 
I was expecting a call today that never came. In the morning I will go down and see whats up.
 
DLX's are still in Trollhattan having their bits polished by the Swedish Professional Bikini Team. :excited:
 
Rboe_imp said:
DLX's are still in Trollhattan having their bits polished by the Swedish Professional Bikini Team. :excited:
I'm not so sure I'd want a blonde-haired dude in a Speedo detailing my new bike...:rofl:
 
I was hoping the word "Bikini" would instill the proper image in ones head; certainly different than using "speedo"; which will now take the Borax Twenty Mule to team to yank that new image from my brain. It will hurt. It will be worth it.

In the mean time your "bro" card has been revoked. :)

So you saw a DLX in person? Did it invoke a drool response?
Did you share some pic of this alleged DLX with us? :angel:
 
Do you get black wheels and black engine on a black ´14 basic model as we get in Europe? Or do you have a silver wheels and engine? I dont like it personally and decided to buy a white ´13 instead...
 
VTR we get black wheels, black motor, black lower fork legs, black tank and side covers, and black turn signals I believe on our basic model.

The deluxe gets silver motor and wheels, lower fork legs, chrome turn signals and red tank and side covers
 
Back
Top