Saw my first CB1100 in the wild today, in EBRO Florida

DaSwami_imp

Been there
Thread starter
On the way to work this morning, saw a gentleman on a 2103 red/silver model heading west on SR 20, at the intersection at Hwy 77 in Ebro...he waved even though I was on my Triumph Scrambler :)

Nice ride dude! :hello:
 
Silly VLJ! Everyone knows that all the 2100 and later models are fusion powered. :D
 
And that flux capacitor makes an awful smell.
 
I’ve never seen another CB1100 on the road. And have only seen one other one in person outside of a showroom and it was the Black 2014 parked somewhere.
 
Frulk_imp said:
I’ve never seen another CB1100 on the road. And have only seen one other one in person outside of a showroom and it was the Black 2014 parked somewhere.
same here . have only seen motogeezer's at Barber Motorsports Park which is a fading memory
 
I wont say they are the most popular bike around here, but I have seen several, and have seen more of them than I have seen a lot of models from other manufacturers. It may be due to the fact that we have a Honda Yamaha dealer close by and nothing else within 30 miles or more.
 
I've seen a '13 on the local roads twice in the past 2-3 years. I've not seen another DLX or a '17. I guess seeing two other '14's in my garage (Ferret's and Offroad's) doesn't count.
 
I've only seen one '14 Deluxe and one '17 EX, and that's it. Considering where I live and how often I'm in the Bay Area (Motorcycle Mecca), that's rather astounding.

Oh well, on Sunday I will increase my 'in the wild' sightings by fifty percent! I'll finally see my first black CB, too.
 
In the nearly five years since starting this forum, I've seen enough other CB1100s out on the road here in the local area that I've actually lost count. The closest such incident being about two blocks from my house. It was rather surreal watching another person riding past me on a bike just like mine within a short distance of my house.
 
Guth, that would be reason to pause. I imagine you ran home and made sure yours was still there!

Actually, I lied earlier. I checked out a DLX at a dealership for a forum member before he bought it and had it shipped home.
 
I recant that statement that I’ve never seen a CB1100 on the road. I just remembered that while on vacation in San Francisco coming back from Salsalito I saw one passing through an intersection.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Guth, that would be reason to pause. I imagine you ran home and made sure yours was still there!

Actually, I lied earlier. I checked out a DLX at a dealership for a forum member before he bought it and had it shipped home.
:dodgy: ... :thumbsup: ... :blush:
 
Back
Top