May 31, 2017 #1 M mattvoyle_imp Running like a top Thread starter Got tired of taking cell phone pictures so I brought my real camera along this time, thought they came out pretty good.
Got tired of taking cell phone pictures so I brought my real camera along this time, thought they came out pretty good.
May 31, 2017 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member All good indeed but, if I had to pick, it would be the middle one.
May 31, 2017 #5 the Ferret Road warrior Wow nice. i can't decide between the middle one and the top one. All ecxellent photos!
May 31, 2017 #7 R Rocky_imp Road warrior I've ridden in the Andes Mountains and the Canadian Rocky Mountains so when you combine mountains and motorcycles you have completely won me over. Great pictures
I've ridden in the Andes Mountains and the Canadian Rocky Mountains so when you combine mountains and motorcycles you have completely won me over. Great pictures