Samurider Paniers

tomas_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Has anyone purchased a set of these Paniers from Samurider, ASAHI:Panier case#AC40:CB1100. I like the retro looks and was wondering if anyone had a review they could share on them. :thanks:
 
Link to item: http://www.samurider.com/?p=12785/#itemImage

I have not seen anybody on this site that have tried them.

Make sure you ask Mr. T if they will fit on an American CB, and if the turn signal relocation will work too.

Good luck! :)
 
Doesn't it seem that if you had a passenger, she'd better have really long legs to go over that pannier and down to the foot peg? Maybe its the angle the shot was taken, but the pannier looks like it maybe extends forward a lot.
 
tomas_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Link to item: http://www.samurider.com/?p=12785/#itemImage

I have not seen anybody on this site that have tried them.

Make sure you ask Mr. T if they will fit on an American CB, and if the turn signal relocation will work too.

Good luck! :)
Thanks for the tips popgun, I'll do that. When I get them, I'll post a review with pictures.
Thanks for the tips popgun, I'll do that. When I get them, I'll post a review with pictures.
Looking forward to your review of these cool looking cases.

Kevin
 
Thread starter
Looking forward to your review of these cool looking cases.

Kevin
[/QUOTE]

I have ordered them Kevin, they said I should receive them in about 2 weeks. There will be pictures from all angles with a review, stay tuned.
 
Back
Top