Samurider is all the Awesomeness!

Roper_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I ordered some items from Samurider and got the standard quote of 2-3 weeks + 1 week for shipping. The first part was right. The shipping part: The box was scanned in at Japan Post (Tokyo) at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday (5/15). It was delivered to my door just before 1:00 p.m. today (Friday.) That's three days from Japan to my home in Utah. Sometimes domestic mail takes longer than that! Thank you, Samurider! What a wonderful thing to happen on a Friday. Now I have an excuse to not mow the lawn on Saturday. Farkles always take priority on the weekends :cool:
 
Under commit and over deliver. That seems to be Samurider's code to consistent excellent service!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
I just went on the site myself, just now. Amazed at what they're doing with the conversion kits. I'm gonna hide all my credit cards.
 
I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my seat and case guards, this post gives me hope they will arrive sooner than promised.
 
Good to know..there is a fairing I would like to order but was hesitant. It seems like samurider has a good reputation on this forum, which makes me no longer feel hesitant about ordering from them.
 
Same experience here, I ordered a fender eliminator kit and he said 3 weeks or more, it was here in just over a week and a few days. Great customer service
 
I asked Takashi to ship my rack to my business address because I figured it might need a signature and no one is usually home during weekdays. I got notice that it shipped on July 4. I just checked the tracking and it's out for delivery today, the 7th! Almost too awesome!

Now the only problem is there's no one at my office and I'm not sure if they'll leave it at the door or not. And of course there's no answer at that post office. Looks like I'll be doing a rather familiar ride later today. :biker:
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
I asked Takashi to ship my rack to my business address because I figured it might need a signature and no one is usually home during weekdays. I got notice that it shipped on July 4. I just checked the tracking and it's out for delivery today, the 7th! Almost too awesome!

Now the only problem is there's no one at my office and I'm not sure if they'll leave it at the door or not. And of course there's no answer at that post office. Looks like I'll be doing a rather familiar ride later today. :biker:
So, Takashi outsmarted you:P..he is VERY fast on delivery
Enjoy your new rack and have a safe ride KE
:beerchug:
 
Back
Top