Gumby 1100_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Have any Canadians ordered from Samurider yet?
If so, how was the product shipped?
What additional charges were applied?
I sent them an e-mail, but the response was unclear as to what company would be standing at my door with their hand out for their share.
I'm trying to avoid the criminal Brokerage, Duty and Taxes charged by the likes of the "Brown Shirts" (UPS). Shipping UPS to Canada usually results in charges amounting to another 40-60% on top of the purchased price. Understandably, I try to place orders from U.S. companies that ship via USPS as they typically do not charge duty, brokerage or Canadian taxes.
Thanks in advance for your responses...
If so, how was the product shipped?
What additional charges were applied?
I sent them an e-mail, but the response was unclear as to what company would be standing at my door with their hand out for their share.
I'm trying to avoid the criminal Brokerage, Duty and Taxes charged by the likes of the "Brown Shirts" (UPS). Shipping UPS to Canada usually results in charges amounting to another 40-60% on top of the purchased price. Understandably, I try to place orders from U.S. companies that ship via USPS as they typically do not charge duty, brokerage or Canadian taxes.
Thanks in advance for your responses...