Samurider.com experience

apex1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I wanted a rear rack for my 2017 EX and after talking to my dealer and searching online, I could not find an OEM Honda rack. So based on the experiences of others here, I requested a quote on one from Mr. T at samurider. I got the quote soon after I made the request, and I ordered a rack and paid for it on June 26. Today, 9 days later, I received it. Amazing. From paying for it to holding it took such a short time, especially with July 4th being yesterday. Thank you samurider--I look forward to buying from you again.:beerchug:
 
Another satisfied customer. :thumbsup:
 
Takashi is the absolute man. Hands down one of the best in the business.
 
Randy B_imp said:
Takashi is the absolute man. Hands down one of the best in the business.
Couldn't agree more :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I've only made one purchase from Mr. T and his service is second to none.
 
Back
Top