Samurider Box Arrived Today

HondaJon_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just got my package from Takashi today (it only took 4 days I should add) and here is what I got:

K and H Hi double tuck and roll seat B2 with grab strap - This seat is perfection. All the threads on the forum about K and H are dead on. The ride height is now ideal for me, the bend in my knees is much less and the padding is superb.

AGRAS front stabilizer - Another machined piece of art that tightens the front end right up.

A set of black Tanax "Napoleon" Branen Classic mirrors - Saw these on the Hakofugu Whitehouse bike, Takashi got them for me, $40 for the pair - Also high quality and great view - No more chrome lollipops.

Takashi also included a nice glossy Honda factory sales booklet and accessories catalog in the box as well.

Raining here today, so pics were done in my crowded garage
 
What a nice box of goodies. I've got the same seat and fork stablizer and love them both. You'll find that the seat get's more comfortable as it breaks in.
 
Alright...Christmas..in August!
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys, These parts are all amazing, the seat is worth every $ given the amount of craftsmanship that went into it. It fits perfectly and is a huge improvement over the stocker . The fork brace as well, the tolerances are exacting, it has to be gently tapped to slide in correctly.

I was unsure of the mirrors, but with the range of adjustment they offer, they give a great view and are low profile, plus they fit perfect into the stock mounts.

The two Honda publications Takashi put it the box were a nice surprise. I can tell Honda is very proud of the CB given the lenghty sales booklet. The accessory one alone has 9 pages of goodies. including a sweet MRA windscreen I must have.

Buffalo, I should clarify, the whole order took about three weeks from when I ordered it till it arrived at my door. The 4 day window was from when it left Japan and was delivered to my house. He also gave me a big break on the shipping because I grouped the parts together. Seems like a real stand up guy who only sells quality stuff.
 
HondaJon_imp said:
Thanks guys, These parts are all amazing, the seat is worth every $ given the amount of craftsmanship that went into it. It fits perfectly and is a huge improvement over the stocker . The fork brace as well, the tolerances are exacting, it has to be gently tapped to slide in correctly.

I was unsure of the mirrors, but with the range of adjustment they offer, they give a great view and are low profile, plus they fit perfect into the stock mounts.

The two Honda publications Takashi put it the box were a nice surprise. I can tell Honda is very proud of the CB given the lenghty sales booklet. The accessory one alone has 9 pages of goodies. including a sweet MRA windscreen I must have.

Buffalo, I should clarify, the whole order took about three weeks from when I ordered it till it arrived at my door. The 4 day window was from when it left Japan and was delivered to my house. He also gave me a big break on the shipping because I grouped the parts together. Seems like a real stand up guy who only sells quality stuff.
I think Takashi is including the brochures with all his orders to US customers.
 
Does that stabilizer help with vibrations at all? I would be sad to part with my gaiters but commuting 2 hours a day at this point I'll do anything to make it as comfy as possible.
 
I doubt it b12. The theory is that it limits fork movement. The vibrations travel from the engine through the bars and are unlikely to be affected by the fork brace.

You could try searching the forum for grip changes that people have made. I'm sure some have said they've lessened vibration. You could also just try searching 'vibrations' to see what others have done.
 
Good point Cormanus...I recently bought a set of Grip Puppies (Amazon for less than $20) to slip over my stock grips and they made a big difference eliminating vibration/numb fingers.
 
Back
Top