Saddlemen SaddleGel Seat Pad

No. But I'm very fond of my AirHawk.
 
I have a gel pad, not sure if its Saddleman or not and it's out on loan right now. I always felt a disconnected to the bike feeling when riding, although my brother had one as well as said he only felt that initially then forgot about it and rode comfortably ever after. I also un successfully tried an air hawk cushion. Guess my tush is just made to go against stock seats lol.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I have a gel pad, not sure if its Saddleman or not and it's out on loan right now. I always felt a disconnected to the bike feeling when riding, although my brother had one as well as said he only felt that initially then forgot about it and rode comfortably ever after. I also un successfully tried an air hawk cushion. Guess my tush is just made to go against stock seats lol.
I may end up with an aftermarket seat? The pads are getting mixed reviews like what you are saying with your brother and yourself. I'll know in a few days. Thanks
 
I tried an AirHawk, once you get the air adjusted correctly it's a real improvement. If you have too much air in it, you will feel on top of the bike and disconnected. Purchased a used Corbin Gunfighter and Lady from a forum member and it's better than the AirHawk, but don't have more than a couple hundred miles in it yet. Next week I will receive a Russell Day Long, purchased used from another forum member. I checked with Russell and the specs they built it to are pretty close for me. Not a pretty seat, but I can't see it when I'm riding.
 
Back
Top