Saddle Bags

I just rode over to my local acc shop to buy some new Tourmaster riding pants and saw some nice bags that some of the cb riders might like. Took pics. Need to eat, and cut my grass for the last time this year before it rains today so I will post up the pics in a bit.
 
Something that is a wee bit different, the Giant Loop Great Basin "saddlebag". Newer version is better than the one I have. Holds a ton of stuff, goes on and off very easily - and has this odd shape. I've used it on the Quota and Griso, fitted it to the CB (even posted pics here at one point - can't find 'em though). Have not needed the capacity on the CB yet.

Great Basin Saddlebag Motorcycle Luggage
 
Well at least it doesn't cost very much :rolleyes:
 
It needs no mounts, water proof (dang thing is built very robustly, it's really impressive, I also have a tank bag from them for the 650L).

Does look odd though.
 
Back
Top