Thread starter
After looking at all sorts of of saddlebag support bars...I started looking at the two pegs that stick out and thought maybe I could just, you know, "make something"...something that I could just stick on and pull off.
I'm sure it's a terrible idea, but keep in mind I'm a former long-time owner of a KLR650 and KLR owners are proud of their old milk crates that serve as tail bags...
I could just zip-tie the wood supports to the grab-rail, and I should be good to go, right?
Can I still be a moderator? Maybe if I apply stain to it?
I'm sure it's a terrible idea, but keep in mind I'm a former long-time owner of a KLR650 and KLR owners are proud of their old milk crates that serve as tail bags...
I could just zip-tie the wood supports to the grab-rail, and I should be good to go, right?
Can I still be a moderator? Maybe if I apply stain to it?
Enjoy your trip and safe travels.