Sep 14, 2023 #1 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Those who follow motorcycle.com will be sad to learn that their Editor-in-chief, Evans Brasfield, has died in an accident.
Those who follow motorcycle.com will be sad to learn that their Editor-in-chief, Evans Brasfield, has died in an accident.
Sep 14, 2023 #3 Tev62 Road warrior That is sad. Even though it was a North American centric publication/YouTube channel they were very popular this side of the water too.
That is sad. Even though it was a North American centric publication/YouTube channel they were very popular this side of the water too.
Sep 14, 2023 #4 R Rocky_imp Road warrior I don't follow it or know of the editor but it's always sad to hear of a rider passing. My best wishes to his family and friends.
I don't follow it or know of the editor but it's always sad to hear of a rider passing. My best wishes to his family and friends.
Sep 15, 2023 #5 the Ferret Road warrior I don't follow motorcycle.com but it is always sad when one loses his life in a tragic accident. RIP Mr Brasfield.
I don't follow motorcycle.com but it is always sad when one loses his life in a tragic accident. RIP Mr Brasfield.
Sep 15, 2023 #6 Gone in 60 Road warrior Very sad to hear. I have enjoyed reading his articles over the years.