RZ350 Youtube video

PowerDubs_imp said:
Zack rode that RZ thru Long Beach, over the Vincent Thomas bridge, up Summerland to western, up 9th to mireleste, down Palos Verdes drive....ridden the exact same route on my 85 RZ350 hundreds of times!
 
Thread starter
I miss 2-strokes

I just came back from the beach- and while I was there eating ice cream some kid rode down the street on a 2-stroke KTM dirtbike.

I'd assume a 'got a plate for it' somehow kind of deal.
 
Apparently all you need is a brief DOT inspection to make it "street legal". Blinkers, head/tail(lights), and non-dirt tires will get you a plate, or at least in Florida they will.
 
that was my first street bike! somewhere I have a photo and if ever I find it I will post it. he understates the front end wobble though. it didn't have to be bumpy. the front end wobbled in every bend if you took it with any speed. would give my eye teeth to have that bike back.
 
Back
Top