Ryujin in the US

Dirtbag11_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Took delivery 4 boxes of Ryujin goodies from Mr. T at Samurider! Here is a quick preview, custom painted tank in CB1100F blue scheme! Seats, exhaust and rear sets to come!


 
Oh wowww! That should be very cool!
It'd be cool if you could make an old CB1100F side cover fit your bike, with the way they flowed into the rear of the gas tank. It's amazing how similarly shaped the tanks are on the two bikes.
 
This is going to be great!
 
+1 on what Rboe said. I can't wait to see it on the bike!
 
Thread starter
Thanks all for the kind replies! Without much creativities on setting my ride apart I took the easy way out by trying to replicate what Ryujin did! When finished, the bike will look pretty much like its Japan counterpart pictured! A big shout out to Mr. T for getting all the parts needed to have this look on our shore! I will post picture of the actual bike after install so stay tuned![/img]
 
best looking color scheme i have ever seen:thumbsup:

Dirtbag11_imp said:
Thanks all for the kind replies! Without much creativities on setting my ride apart I took the easy way out by trying to replicate what Ryujin did! When finished, the bike will look pretty much like its Japan counterpart pictured! A big shout out to Mr. T for getting all the parts needed to have this look on our shore! I will post picture of the actual bike after install so stay tuned![/img]
 
Oh my, that's beautiful. If only I could justify doing this !! I better not look at this thread anymore.

Congrats Dirtbag, I'm super jealous
 
Back
Top