Ryujin Full Ti- Exhaust, baby Approved.

lola_imp

Been there
Thread starter
2a8b635a9f85f37e1a84331500792322.jpeg


db6a9df7c1c0582e356d9a088d3e097d.jpeg


871f0a8637d5b92b9330f4a8a4faa84d.jpeg


Overall A beautiful piece of kit. A bit Pricey but everything about the quality and fit is top notch and worth the price for me anyway. It was literally less than 20 mins on the install everything just fit right and tight the first try.

Son approves so that's just icing on the cake. hopefully 18 years from now he would have the same enthusiasm in motorcycling as his dad..

Thanks to 736 for the Daytona seat deal and Cb4me for the WM Mid Front Fender.
 
Cute kid! They are so much fun. (well grand kids are, but you get to send them home lol)

Bike looks good lola. Not so sure I care for the 3 colors on the exhaust can (or understand why it's like that), but hey if you like it (and apparently you do), that's all that counts
 
Thread starter
Thanks The Ferret !
my Coworkers think that its too much flash for a 40 old motorcycle, shows what they know about the Cb1100. the colors are oxidation from electro and heat treatment of the titanium.
 
ahh gotcha. Thanks. In the bottom pic those header pipes look wild lol
 
That bike is stunning.

Not sure if your son is showing approval though, or just looking scared? Very cute though. I'm sure he'll get the bike bug sooner than in 18 years...
 
Thread starter
Thanks. I love the sound. for a full system it is not loud at all , will do a video on thi
s when I get a chance.
 
Holy smokes, your bike looks awesome!! That's got to be one of the lighter CBs out there - magnesium? wheels, rear fender delete, aluminum front fender, aluminum swingarm, aluminum shocks, full titanium exhaust...all of those items ought to have shed some weight, I'd think. Any chance you've weighed it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
thanks, I only run a PC5 and had it dyno tuned and it does pop on decel occasionally. I never considered a reflashed ECU since the gains from it isn't important to me.

Kev, yes you did haha! I had two for a while, I had plans but fell through .
grover_imp said:
Holy smokes, your bike looks awesome!! That's got to be one of the lighter CBs out there - magnesium? wheels, rear fender delete, aluminum front fender, aluminum swingarm, aluminum shocks, full titanium exhaust...all of those items ought to have shed some weight, I'd think. Any chance you've weighed it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm really anxious to find out how much weight it lost, im happy with 40lbs . it does feel like riding a much lighter and smaller bike with the modifications.
 
lola_imp said:
thanks, I only run a PC5 and had it dyno tuned and it does pop on decel occasionally. I never considered a reflashed ECU since the gains from it isn't important to me.

Kev, yes you did haha! I had two for a while, I had plans but fell through .
grover_imp said:
Holy smokes, your bike looks awesome!! That's got to be one of the lighter CBs out there - magnesium? wheels, rear fender delete, aluminum front fender, aluminum swingarm, aluminum shocks, full titanium exhaust...all of those items ought to have shed some weight, I'd think. Any chance you've weighed it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm really anxious to find out how much weight it lost, im happy with 40lbs . it does feel like riding a much lighter and smaller bike with the modifications.
So having one of the most modified bikes on the forum wasn't enough, you needed two??? Haha! Your bikes looking good!
 
lola_imp said:
Thanks. I love the sound. for a full system it is not loud at all , will do a video on thi
s when I get a chance.
Did you ever post a video of this exhaust? I just watched the excellent video you posted a couple years ago of the GPR exhaust and you sold me on that, now I find this... The GPR sounded exactly how I had been thinking I wanted the exhaust to sound. Nice grumble, but not obnoxious. I'm not going to do any change until early 2017, but want to make sure I do it right.
 
Thread starter
Glad you liked the gpr video from a few years back, but unfortunately haven't had the chance to do video for the Ryujin yet. I'm scheduled for a dyno session in August so maybe will post a clip by then...
 
No problems with it touching down on hard right hand turns? I had to remove my Ryujin system system due to this.
 
Thread starter
Magnus, No problems at all on deep right turns. I have the full titanium and it looks like the bends on mine are swept in and up to get as much clearance. Also, the front forks are modified on mine with stiffer springs , rebound & compression damping the works.... Love the look on the blacked out ryujin exhausts though sucks that it has clearance issues.

thanks frulk! I see that your enjoying the Seat and I did too but was little too firm for my taste but it dooes look stunning.

RavingStark, forgot that I do have a video but not specific to the exhaust but its in the video, will try to upload sometime.
 
Back
Top