Ryujin Fender Eliminator kit Video & Photos

lola_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Where to get: email Samurider.com | Worldwide Shipping Japanese Motorcycle Parts but you will not see the kit on his website so you'd have to just email him for availability which is I think now available.

Price: $260.00 depending on exchange rate

I have detailed photos of what comes with the kit and short video of how it would look like if you had this on your CB...

Overall thoughts? I love the kits simplicity and the way it looks but worry of the longevity of the LEDS and cost of replacement just in case it fails.... until then.

Video:



[url=http://s964.photobucket.com/user/jdcmendiola/media/r1%201%20of%201_zpsbngqf4on.jpg.html]

[url=http://s964.photobucket.com/user/jdcmendiola/media/r6%201%20of%201_zpszowudtg9.jpg.html]

[url=http://s964.photobucket.com/user/jdcmendiola/media/r5%201%20of%201_zpsrzmprcau.jpg.html]

[url=http://s964.photobucket.com/user/jdcmendiola/media/r7%201%20of%201_zpsix9rs8jy.jpg.html]
 
I totally agree too. neat to see. That fender eliminator kit looks very well designed and made. The shocks and swingarm on your bike are awesome lola.

I am one that would never give up my chrome steel rear fender. it's one of the things that attracted me to the bike (finally a REAL rear fender again) but I can appreciate guys making them into whatever suits their fancy. I am really surprised that no one in the forum has gone for any kind of custom paint yet. (that I recall).

If I had kept my 13 CB 1100 I'd seriously consider a red CBX theme with black stripe down the middle of the tank, gold stripes around the outside of the tank, black side covers
 
Lola - wanna trade bikes? :)

I absolutely love what you've done with your bike. I tried to count your visible mods. I'm sure I missed some, plus whatever is inside like fuel controller, intake mods etc.

front fork reflector removal
black front fender
aluminum? fairing
low bars
mirrors/levers/grips/bar ends
sliders
foot pegs
side cover
cat free exhaust/slip-on
sprocket cover
front and rear turn signals
Over swingarm
chain
rear sprocket
K&H seat
high end Ohlins shocks
black grab bar
fender eliminator

And I thought I spent some money on my CB.

Totally Awesome!!!
 
Thread starter
Sure man anytime you swing by socal :)

I say enjoy everything while we still can...

waiting on a set of magnesium wheels from samurider which should arrive today.
 
I like how the black grab bar finishes it off without the seat looking like its floating in the air like some versions I've seen and the continuity it plays off the frame.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Lola - wanna trade bikes? :)

I absolutely love what you've done with your bike. I tried to count your visible mods. I'm sure I missed some, plus whatever is inside like fuel controller, intake mods etc.

front fork reflector removal
black front fender
aluminum? fairing
low bars
mirrors/levers/grips/bar ends
sliders
foot pegs
side cover
cat free exhaust/slip-on
sprocket cover
front and rear turn signals
Over swingarm
chain
rear sprocket
K&H seat
high end Ohlins shocks
black grab bar
fender eliminator

And I thought I spent some money on my CB.

Totally Awesome!!!
This comment, coming from the owner of perhaps the most bad-azz looking CB1100 out there, has got to be the ultimate compliment. :worship:

BTW, I want that darned swingarm! :thumbsup:
I agree with CB4ME, your bike is sick!
 
Thread starter
thanks for the compliments! the cb is a great platform to build on like everyone says here. The swingarm I scored from a forum member :) you do see some good parts in the for sale section every once in a while.
 
Lola thanks for posting this thread. Truly appreciated. I've been searching for the last week on a way to do this, and really didn't want to fabricate this sort of setup.
I'll be placing an order soon. thanks !!
 
The ferret_imp said:
I totally agree too. neat to see. That fender eliminator kit looks very well designed and made. The shocks and swingarm on your bike are awesome lola.

I am one that would never give up my chrome steel rear fender. it's one of the things that attracted me to the bike (finally a REAL rear fender again) but I can appreciate guys making them into whatever suits their fancy. I am really surprised that no one in the forum has gone for any kind of custom paint yet. (that I recall).

If I had kept my 13 CB 1100 I'd seriously consider a red CBX theme with black stripe down the middle of the tank, gold stripes around the outside of the tank, black side covers
Same here. Especially since getting rid of that big ugly license plate bracket, and really being able to see more of the fender.

The ferret_imp said:
I totally agree too. neat to see. That fender eliminator kit looks very well designed and made. The shocks and swingarm on your bike are awesome lola.

I am one that would never give up my chrome steel rear fender. it's one of the things that attracted me to the bike (finally a REAL rear fender again) but I can appreciate guys making them into whatever suits their fancy. I am really surprised that no one in the forum has gone for any kind of custom paint yet. (that I recall).

If I had kept my 13 CB 1100 I'd seriously consider a red CBX theme with black stripe down the middle of the tank, gold stripes around the outside of the tank, black side covers
My mind keeps seeing a black stripe down the middle of my tank, as well. But, I just can't bring myself to mess with that beautiful red paint.
 
I know this thread is a year old, but lola's pics seem to be missing. Any chance you can put those back up? I'd love to see the fender elimination on a forum member's bike.
 
ksmith0034_imp said:
I know this thread is a year old, but lola's pics seem to be missing. Any chance you can put those back up? I'd love to see the fender elimination on a forum member's bike.
I installed a Ryujin yesterday but made a 10" long license plate holder to act as a mud guard.........which sort of defeats the look of a fender eliminator. :dodgy:
 
ksmith0034_imp said:
I know this thread is a year old, but lola's pics seem to be missing. Any chance you can put those back up? I'd love to see the fender elimination on a forum member's bike.

Ken the forum doesn't own the photos and doesnt keep them they belong to the members themselves. iF a member deletes them from thier photo storage acct, or deletes them through an edit, then they are just gone and we can't retrieve them.
 
Back
Top