Hi,
I'm looking for some valuable information/experience on how to avoid corrossion.
The bike is a CB1100EX from 2015. Past owners lived close to Normandy beaches. I just have very few areas where I see some corrosion. Otherwise, everything else is "nickel-chrome" like a french would say.
As you seen in the picture, most of the corrosion starts at welded joints. I plan to use ACF50 after reading some of the posts here and there.
How can i safely remove the existing rust ?
Does this mean a poor weld quality from Honda ?
Thanks,
N4R
Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
I'm looking for some valuable information/experience on how to avoid corrossion.
The bike is a CB1100EX from 2015. Past owners lived close to Normandy beaches. I just have very few areas where I see some corrosion. Otherwise, everything else is "nickel-chrome" like a french would say.
As you seen in the picture, most of the corrosion starts at welded joints. I plan to use ACF50 after reading some of the posts here and there.
How can i safely remove the existing rust ?
Does this mean a poor weld quality from Honda ?
Thanks,
N4R
Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk