rboe
Road warrior
Thread starter
Solo saddle, heated seat, Sunbrella top surface.
The red top is more of a black cherry color that goes very well with the tank stripe and medalion on the black CB. Less so with the red one.
The wings seems smaller than the big seat I had on the Griso - that one was 2nd hand so I'm unsure what sort of body it was build for. While it feels flatter, they also say it takes 500-1000 miles to break in. I suspect most of the break in period will occur on the trip to Death Valley next month.
The red top is more of a black cherry color that goes very well with the tank stripe and medalion on the black CB. Less so with the red one.
The wings seems smaller than the big seat I had on the Griso - that one was 2nd hand so I'm unsure what sort of body it was build for. While it feels flatter, they also say it takes 500-1000 miles to break in. I suspect most of the break in period will occur on the trip to Death Valley next month.

