RS3 Slip

1100rider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Installed a Yoshimura RS3 slip on muffler on the CB today. I put the insert in and think the sound is just about right for me. Not too loud but makes the CB sound like a 4 cylinder. I had thought about a Staintune but for the difference in price I think the Yoshimura is a great deal.
 
Indeed, the mic on a typical smart phone is of the utmost fidelity. Please post several video clips, each from a different angle, so we can savor the exquisite timbre of the Yosh.

I guess I'm saying the pics are good enough for me unless you can record the thing in Dolby 5.1.:thumbsup:

I always thought the Yosh was the most correct-looking can for this bike, but then, I also liked the CHVRCH Superbike treatment.
1100rider_imp said:
[attachment=1586][attachment=1585]Here are a couple of pictures of the install
I like!!! Love the way the removal of the centerstand and high-mount canister give it the authentic early 1980s superbike look. Lean and mean. I may just have to do this, with the quiet baffle installed.
 
Red Mist_imp said:
Indeed, the mic on a typical smart phone is of the utmost fidelity. Please post several video clips, each from a different angle, so we can savor the exquisite timbre of the Yosh.

I guess I'm saying the pics are good enough for me unless you can record the thing in Dolby 5.1.:thumbsup:

I always thought the Yosh was the most correct-looking can for this bike, but then, I also liked the CHVRCH Superbike treatment.
1100rider_imp said:
[attachment=1586][attachment=1585]Here are a couple of pictures of the install
I like!!! Love the way the removal of the centerstand and high-mount canister give it the authentic early 1980s superbike look. Lean and mean. I may just have to do this, with the quiet baffle installed.
Nah. Lube the chain, pack a sandwich and a thermos of coffee and zip over to Illinois for a live performance. :)

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Red Mist_imp said:
Indeed, the mic on a typical smart phone is of the utmost fidelity. Please post several video clips, each from a different angle, so we can savor the exquisite timbre of the Yosh.

I guess I'm saying the pics are good enough for me unless you can record the thing in Dolby 5.1.:thumbsup:

I always thought the Yosh was the most correct-looking can for this bike, but then, I also liked the CHVRCH Superbike treatment.
1100rider_imp said:
[attachment=1586][attachment=1585]Here are a couple of pictures of the install
I like!!! Love the way the removal of the centerstand and high-mount canister give it the authentic early 1980s superbike look. Lean and mean. I may just have to do this, with the quiet baffle installed.
Nah. Lube the chain, pack a sandwich and a thermos of coffee and zip over to Illinois for a live performance. :)

Cheers
Nah. Lube the chain, pack a sandwich and a thermos of coffee and zip over to Illinois for a live performance. :)

Cheers I'll head out as soon as I get my Yosh installed and my reflash done!
 
Back
Top