Rossi Boots

noroomtomove

Been there
Thread starter
Motorcycle boots made in Adelaide South Australia by Rossi Boots. On the company web site a bloke that rode from Singapore to London gave them a good wrap.

However I have never bought Motorcycle boots from them.

I ride in my work boots, they are well made.

I feel I always get more than my moneys worth out of them.

For those of you who would like to stimulate the Australian economy.

:thumbsup:

Regards
 
You're making this too hard for the lazy among us. Not me, of course. But the ferret. All he does is eat cobbler and drink tea. I'm sure a link and photo would help someone like him with a post like this.
 
SanPete_imp said:
Okay! so they are not Valentino Rossi boots.
No but the member of this forum who deals in HUBRIS motor oil could probably do you a deal on Valentino's boots. :dodgy:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
SanPete_imp said:
Okay! so they are not Valentino Rossi boots.
No but the member of this forum who deals in HUBRIS motor oil could probably do you a deal on Valentino's boots. :dodgy:
No but the member of this forum who deals in HUBRIS motor oil could probably do you a deal on Valentino's boots. :dodgy: Lol :D
 
Thread starter
"The Rossiter family are Australia’s ‘dyed-in-the-wool’, boot making family and have been since 1910".

No link with Valentino
 
Back
Top