Roland Sands Barfly Jacket

metallyguitarded_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I got an email from Revzilla this morning advertising the Roland Sands Barfly jacket at half off ($260)! I couldn't resist at that price. I own the Roland Sands Ronin jacket in the tobacco brown color and it's a great jacket. I ordered the Barfly in black. I hope I like it just as much as the Ronin.

 
Nice looking jacket..kind of old school
 
Very cool. I have a tough enough time finding stuff that fits me off the rack, let alone on-line. Good that Revzilla offers no-hassle returns.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Saw the ad, too. May buy one, but I have to get clearance from the tower first.
"Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."

<Insert MTC's chuckle here>
The ferret_imp said:
Nice looking jacket..kind of old school
I like it. Rather simple. Like me.
LongRanger_imp said:
Very cool. I have a tough enough time finding stuff that fits me off the rack, let alone on-line. Good that Revzilla offers no-hassle returns.
I'm with you there. I'm betting on the fit being the same as the Ronin jacket I already own. I find it next to impossible to buy shoes and pants online.
 
Thread starter
As usual, Revzilla was extremely quick in their shipping! Received the Barfly jacket yesterday! One day. Free shipping. Unbelievable.

It's a little tight in the arms but otherwise fits well. I'm hoping with use it'll loosen up just a bit in the arms. Maybe I should wear it during my next workout. Haha.
 
you work out? ha..who knew?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
you work out? ha..who knew?
Haha! I needed that.

As a matter of fact, I'm on my way to the gym. I've been able to lighten the CB by 20 pounds so far. I don't think I'll ever recapture what I had ten years ago but I'm on my way to being much healthier.
 
You know I was kidding.

That's awesome MG. Wish I had your drive. Please continue because there comes a point in one's life where it just becomes too much and you give up rather than work hard at getting back into shape. Such a long road, it doesn't seem feasible. I used to have a six pack, now I have a half barrel.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
You know I was kidding.

That's awesome MG. Wish I had your drive. Please continue because there comes a point in one's life where it just becomes too much and you give up rather than work hard at getting back into shape. Such a long road, it doesn't seem feasible. I used to have a six pack, now I have a half barrel.
I certainly knew you were kidding! It was funny, too. Thanks for the encouragement. I know that day is coming and have asked myself whether I'm ready to just give up. I'm not quite there yet. For now, I'm glad the arms are tight but the waist fits fine. I suspect I'll still have this jacket long after those two reverse.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
you work out? ha..who knew?
Haha! I needed that.

As a matter of fact, I'm on my way to the gym. I've been able to lighten the CB by 20 pounds so far. I don't think I'll ever recapture what I had ten years ago but I'm on my way to being much healthier.
Haha! I needed that.

As a matter of fact, I'm on my way to the gym. I've been able to lighten the CB by 20 pounds so far. I don't think I'll ever recapture what I had ten years ago but I'm on my way to being much healthier.
I lost around 20 lbs too.....but it was by changing to slip-ons :) Wish I had your discipline MG !
 
I dunno about this 'barfly' business MG. Wouldn't have thought it was really compatible with riding—or exercise even.

Still, it looks very smart and I hope you enjoy it.
 
Thread starter
Chapomis_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
you work out? ha..who knew?
Haha! I needed that.

As a matter of fact, I'm on my way to the gym. I've been able to lighten the CB by 20 pounds so far. I don't think I'll ever recapture what I had ten years ago but I'm on my way to being much healthier.
Haha! I needed that.

As a matter of fact, I'm on my way to the gym. I've been able to lighten the CB by 20 pounds so far. I don't think I'll ever recapture what I had ten years ago but I'm on my way to being much healthier.
I lost around 20 lbs too.....but it was by changing to slip-ons :) Wish I had your discipline MG !
Ha! You had me there for a second. I suspect your method was much faster and less painful.
Cormanus_imp said:
I dunno about this 'barfly' business MG. Wouldn't have thought it was really compatible with riding—or exercise even.

Still, it looks very smart and I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you! The "Barfly Diet" is the latest fad here in Southern California. It helps with weaving in and out of traffic. Heck, it helps with weaving even when there's no traffic.
 
I shall Google it. Thank you.
 
Back
Top