Rode to Hocking Hills, Ohio

rickcb

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just got back from an early morning 140 mile ride to the scenic Hocking Hills near Logan, Ohio. Really enjoyed the twisty roads, but I'm still not smooth enough on the throttle so a few corners were a little jerky. My wife has less trouble keeping up with her CBR500R because I'm still a little unsure about how fast I can take the corners. She likes that. Somehow I got 55 mpg in spite of all the turns.
 
Two very nice bikes there, rickcb. I'm afraid there's only one cure for your lack of smoothness: you'll just have to ride more.
 
Cool. Family just spent a week there in a cabin outside of Rockbridge. What a great area for riding a motorcycle...664, 56, 93, 180, Pleasant Valley Road among others. Bet you and your wife had a blast. Perfect bikes for roads like those.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Cool. Family just spent a week there in a cabin outside of Rockbridge. What a great area for riding a motorcycle...664, 56, 93, 180, Pleasant Valley Road among others. Bet you and your wife had a blast. Perfect bikes for roads like those.
Sounds like a fun week! Today we rode 374, 664 and 56.
 
Back
Top