Great report. I'm the only one in my riding group that has any interest in camping from their bikes. Perhaps I should show them this post so they can see the romance in it.
They still allow open fires? Wow ready to move to Aus. You are the man! Minimal supplies and camping gear. When you come to Texas, come visit and we will go out for Bbq Texas style on me.
Going to the liquor store and looking for some Bundy. I've drunk it on two continents so time to add a third when you lads from down under arrive. Well maybe sooner as I've got an Aus mate staying with me for MotoGP in April.
Pterry, I love to ride upside down and on the other side of the road someday. You and Cormanus have given us a fascinating glimpse into what it's like to ride in Australia and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has added it to his "must see" list.