Feb 12, 2019 #22 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Never heard of it - will put on my Netflix / Kodi list.
Feb 12, 2019 #23 H Houtman_imp Road warrior I bought this DVD from Europe and play it in a all region DVD player , these are very cheap to buy and you can than buy cheaper DVD's from all over the world.
I bought this DVD from Europe and play it in a all region DVD player , these are very cheap to buy and you can than buy cheaper DVD's from all over the world.
Feb 12, 2019 #25 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior "All region DVD player" ... haven't heard that phrase in years.
Feb 12, 2019 #26 peterbaron Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: "All region DVD player" ... haven't heard that phrase in years. Click to expand... I have this one for 2-3 for decades, not sure if these are still being made.. you can play all system, PAL, SECAM +++++ as Houtman said
GoldOxide_imp said: "All region DVD player" ... haven't heard that phrase in years. Click to expand... I have this one for 2-3 for decades, not sure if these are still being made.. you can play all system, PAL, SECAM +++++ as Houtman said
Feb 12, 2019 #27 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior "ROAD" (2014) can be found on Kodi. Quick scan found many starting at 720P resolution. You can even watch on your smartphone.
"ROAD" (2014) can be found on Kodi. Quick scan found many starting at 720P resolution. You can even watch on your smartphone.