Jan 5, 2017 #1 J Jim_imp First service completed Thread starter Does Michelin make a 19 inch road pilot 3 front tire?
Jan 5, 2017 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Jim, check out this page. About half way down there's a list of the sizes available for PR3s. If you want a 19 inch on, it probably isn't for the CB1100. However, member have fitted them using the standard size front (110/80) and the slightly wider 160/60 on the rear.
Jim, check out this page. About half way down there's a list of the sizes available for PR3s. If you want a 19 inch on, it probably isn't for the CB1100. However, member have fitted them using the standard size front (110/80) and the slightly wider 160/60 on the rear.
Jan 7, 2017 #3 J Jim_imp First service completed Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: Jim, check out this page. About half way down there's a list of the sizes available for PR3s. If you want a 19 inch on, it probably isn't for the CB1100. However, member have fitted them using the standard size front (110/80) and the slightly wider 160/60 on the rear. Click to expand... I have gone to spoke wheels front and back on my CB1100. The front wheel is same width but 19" diameter. The rear wheel is still 18" diameter, but 4.25" width instead of 3.75. Will use 160/60 on rear- hoping to use 110/19 on front. Hence the question regarding 19" Road Pilot 3. Have also lengthened the rear swing arm by 3/4". All this because the stock rear wheel just looked too puny and weak- like the bike was born premature. Going for a bigger bike look. Obviously I have too much time on my hands :excited:
Cormanus_imp said: Jim, check out this page. About half way down there's a list of the sizes available for PR3s. If you want a 19 inch on, it probably isn't for the CB1100. However, member have fitted them using the standard size front (110/80) and the slightly wider 160/60 on the rear. Click to expand... I have gone to spoke wheels front and back on my CB1100. The front wheel is same width but 19" diameter. The rear wheel is still 18" diameter, but 4.25" width instead of 3.75. Will use 160/60 on rear- hoping to use 110/19 on front. Hence the question regarding 19" Road Pilot 3. Have also lengthened the rear swing arm by 3/4". All this because the stock rear wheel just looked too puny and weak- like the bike was born premature. Going for a bigger bike look. Obviously I have too much time on my hands :excited:
Jan 7, 2017 #5 J Jim_imp First service completed Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: Pictures? Click to expand... Will post when I have it done. Need to find a front tire fist. Also, I fabricated a new chain guard and it is off to the plater right now
Cormanus_imp said: Pictures? Click to expand... Will post when I have it done. Need to find a front tire fist. Also, I fabricated a new chain guard and it is off to the plater right now