Jun 6, 2015 #1 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Thread starter Is a Road Comet 1 and a Road Comet Classic the same ?
Jun 6, 2015 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior I'm going to say no. Check this out. CHIC DESIGN - ロードコメットクラシック Or this page: CHIC DESIGN - Products I just asked Mr. T to provide a quote on a Road Comet 1 Woo hoo! Can't wait till he gets back to work Monday.
I'm going to say no. Check this out. CHIC DESIGN - ロードコメットクラシック Or this page: CHIC DESIGN - Products I just asked Mr. T to provide a quote on a Road Comet 1 Woo hoo! Can't wait till he gets back to work Monday.
Jun 6, 2015 #4 the Ferret Road warrior Geezer check out the first post in this thread Road Comet Fairing
Jun 6, 2015 #5 Lord Popgun Road warrior He was asking about the Classic. I don't think anybody on the board has one. I have been wrong though
He was asking about the Classic. I don't think anybody on the board has one. I have been wrong though
Jun 6, 2015 #6 the Ferret Road warrior Oh, I've never heard of the classic. I feel like Ozzy Osborn in that phone commercial? How many bloody G's (comets) are there ?
Oh, I've never heard of the classic. I feel like Ozzy Osborn in that phone commercial? How many bloody G's (comets) are there ?
Jun 6, 2015 #7 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Thread starter Thanks for that post. I like the svelt size of the Classic, but I'm not seeing it listed fitting the CB
Thanks for that post. I like the svelt size of the Classic, but I'm not seeing it listed fitting the CB
Jun 6, 2015 #8 Randy B Road warrior Motogeezer1949_imp said: Thanks for that post. I like the svelt size of the Classic, but I'm not seeing it listed fitting the CB Click to expand... I thought that's what this was.....but upon further inspection...
Motogeezer1949_imp said: Thanks for that post. I like the svelt size of the Classic, but I'm not seeing it listed fitting the CB Click to expand... I thought that's what this was.....but upon further inspection...
Jun 6, 2015 #9 Lord Popgun Road warrior I don't know if it fits the CB1100 or not as I can't read Kanji, but the pic is nice. Mr. T could answer that question. The fact that he doesn't offer it in the CB1100 section may mean it doesn't fit.
I don't know if it fits the CB1100 or not as I can't read Kanji, but the pic is nice. Mr. T could answer that question. The fact that he doesn't offer it in the CB1100 section may mean it doesn't fit.
Jun 6, 2015 #10 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Thread starter That's what I'm thinking too. It's not offered in Honda colors I sent an inquiry, we'll see what transpires......
That's what I'm thinking too. It's not offered in Honda colors I sent an inquiry, we'll see what transpires......