Road Comet installed !

greekcb_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey guys , got my road Comet fairing today after about a month after ordering . Opened it up and was amazed at the fit and finish of it. Def should be for the price of course ! Anyway I got it color matched to my black 14 standard , also added the matching stripes and tinted screen . I couldn’t be happier with it and am relieved because I was a little nervous with the cost etc but I think it worked out . I think it blows away my dart flyscreen

8d34125336faaf28a3fe3a02103a765b.jpg


b485ac9fadf4887688d84bd0600b7885.jpg


21be4c0b489a6de1c9817fcfb7cbe60d.jpg





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8fcaeb452bccdb5817f8816d40f4758f.jpg


85465701537ad18ecdeaa8ae1ead7c58.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
stateboy_imp said:
That really compliments the bike. The pinstriping is a nice detail.

Thanks ! Yeah I am so happy with how well the fairing and tank match , so cool


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said:
It looks great greek!

Thanks ferret ! Always something to do ya know , wanna do some clean looking turn signals and she should be sitting how I want


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Slick bike.

Did you push the bike hard enough before you put on the fork brace to notice a difference?

Hey thanks , I can’t tell ya cuz I did the brace with bike put away for winter so no chance to road test , but from the reviews I’m expecting to feel a difference !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yeah, your bike looks great. Very well thought out addition of the pin striped seat and fairing.

I promised myself I wouldn't go all crazy accessorizing my CB (like some other bikes I've had) but your bike looks so good with that fairing - is it a RC1 or RC2? - I find myself wondering if Mr. T will paint a RC2 in Spenser Blue Pearl?
 
Thread starter
Banned_imp said:
Yeah, your bike looks great. Very well thought out addition of the pin striped seat and fairing.

I promised myself I wouldn't go all crazy accessorizing my CB (like some other bikes I've had) but your bike looks so good with that fairing - is it a RC1 or RC2? - I find myself wondering if Mr. T will paint a RC2 in Spenser Blue Pearl?

Hi thanks! Its the 1. At the time i really didn't see much difference between the 1 and 2 and up until a couple of days ago didn't really see the differences but saw a post about light leakage through the gap between headlight and fairing. Its there but honestly i really dont ride at night so i dont care much. So back to your color request i think you'll be good. But one of my concerns during the process was the language barrier of communication and their site is very hard to understand sometimes. I ordered mine with a special request and via email it came out perfect. But obviously i didn't know what to expect and that made me nervous especially for the price. And thats why today i was relieved. If i were you figure out if the 1 or 2 is best for you and just email them and say you have a US model or whatever etc with year and specific color and they'll respond promptly with your quote. Seems a little hectic when you do it but it comes to your house and then you're like oh yeah this is exactly what i wanted, I have no regrets
 
Mr. T is easy to deal with and speaks English. Keep in mind he does not make or paint Road Comets. Chic Design does.

If you ask, Mr. T will query Chic Design and if they will do it, you can get it.

Just email Mr. T at contact@samurider.com and remember the time difference when you don’t get an instant reply.
 
The Road Comet fairing certainly looks great on the black 2014 with that detailing. I'm thinking of getting one myself, but would like to know how it impacts your ride, specifically on the freeway. Does it reduce wind impact to the body without creating too much turbulence at the head?
 
Back
Top