SeaFlea_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Greetings all, I need to ask those folks that have already installed a Road Comet bullet cowl on a 2013 CB1100. I'm having trouble understanding the single fastener drawing that come with the unit. I can't get the bottom fastener to line up with the cowl. I've replaced the headlamp screws with the supplied ones and I think I've got the bottom center fastener bracket installed right. I've installed the "L" bracket on the dual horn center screw. It's a "dome" nut on a stud. It seems the cowl sits about an inch forward of the mounting hole on the "L" bracket.
Can anyone help or has anyone found a real set of installation instructions.
Thanks to all for your time.
SeaFlea, Stuck in Memphis.
Can anyone help or has anyone found a real set of installation instructions.
Thanks to all for your time.
SeaFlea, Stuck in Memphis.