Randy B
Road warrior
I'm thinking of exactly same touring screen.Jurlie_imp said:I'm thinking of exactly same touring screen.Randy B_imp said:I got the taller windscreen and I am happy with it. I too am getting the wind right about at my chin, but I'm good with that. I had a Streetshield EX and had quite a bit of buffeting above 65 MPH, but with this my head is in clean air and everything is much smoother.
![]()
How it behaves at 80-90 mph?
Riding for hours at speed 80+ mph on naked bike develops huge load on neck, which was a reason for me to visit doctor. I understand, the best option is probably to get some touring bike which is built for that purpose, but I love my CB, and I'm trying to find the way to fix the problem staying with the same bike.
How it behaves at 80-90 mph?
Riding for hours at speed 80+ mph on naked bike develops huge load on neck, which was a reason for me to visit doctor. I understand, the best option is probably to get some touring bike which is built for that purpose, but I love my CB, and I'm trying to find the way to fix the problem staying with the same bike.
From what I understand the taller screen isn't offered for the road comet any more.