Road Comet Fairing

Frulk_imp said:
The Road Comet REALLY makes those Silver side covers stand out even more. I couldn’t get used to it and had to replace them with red ones.
That is one of the things I like about this model: the contrast with the silver and red. That's the great thing about this bike - we all can shape it the way that fits us best.
 
Assuming the Road Comet Fairings are not available anymore, I’m willing to pay top dollars for a Black Comet 1 with the short smoked shield of anyone wants to sell theirs.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
omnimj_imp said:
CB1100CB_imp said:
Thank you Lord Popgun, I just received an email from Samurider and am starting the ordering process!
Based on my experiences with previous bikes, this is the best. Check.
https://www.dartflyscreens.com/en-eu/products/honda-cb1100-marlin
I had the Dart Marlin on the '14 CB1100. Functionally it is good up to about 110 to 120 km/h. Esthetically, the genuine Comet looks better.
I had the Dart Marlin on the '14 CB1100. Functionally it is good up to about 110 to 120 km/h. Esthetically, the genuine Comet looks better.
Thanks for the comment. How can I purchase Comet for my 2104 CB1100?
 
I'm thinking no one makes ANYTHING for a 2104 bike :D

However, for your 2014 email Mr. T at contact@samurider.com

Tell him what you want and your bike model and he will respond with a quote. Remember the time difference in Japan.

Yes, I know his site shows the fairings out of stock, but they are built to order so should still be available.
 
Back
Top