Catbird_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Today, I had my first opportunity to test the handling of my new-ish 2014 CB1100 standard at 60-70 mph speeds. As expected, I get significant wind which wants to lift my helmet from under the chin guard.
Even though I really like the looks of the Road Comet fairings, I have my doubts that they will help much (if at all) with this problem. I am wondering if the addition of the "touring" wind screen on the Road Comet will make enough of a difference to negate this wind lift.
Any ideas or comments?
(The bike handled great, otherwise!)
Even though I really like the looks of the Road Comet fairings, I have my doubts that they will help much (if at all) with this problem. I am wondering if the addition of the "touring" wind screen on the Road Comet will make enough of a difference to negate this wind lift.
Any ideas or comments?
(The bike handled great, otherwise!)

