Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I ordered a set of those yesterday from ebay. They would just a bit more at my dealer due to getting charged for shipping.Ghis_imp said:
In the thread What's an RLET?Stichill_imp said:Ah-ha...stop light dump protectors maybe?
Headbanger02_imp said:Well then, uh yeah uh hum uh well ok then, those RLET's do look nice on her...:blush:

I like calling them 'rubbers'...because that's basically what they areGhis_imp said:Or should we call them CBLRC for the official part description: Clutch Brake Lever Rubber Cap? Just kidding! Don't kill me. I do like the "Rubber Lever End Thingies". Though CBLRC has CB in it...:angel:
![]()
That sounds right. They still come that way (well almost). I should have thought of that :idea: .Motogeezer1949_imp said:The bikes came crated with the front wheel and handlebars removed. The bottom of the bike forks were bolted to the floor of the crate through the axle holes.
The front wheel was secured alongside the right hand side of the bike and the handlebars were turned sideways, held away from the bike by foam and secured by clear plastic tape. All the cables and wiring were attached. Depending on the model, the battery, the mirrors and some other miscellaneous bits were secured in a box under the bike, on the floor of the crate. There was no need to use rlets for shipping.