RLET Heaven..

Thread starter
3000 mile RLETS... RLETS are for life not just Christmas..
0036fb3cde7a84d15886c1305ed568a2.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Both of my bikes started sputtering earlier this week on the morning commute. Under close examination, I noticed that they were speckled with ash from the nearby fires, as were my mirrors and other forward-facing surfaces. I wiped them off, and the bikes are back to running at full strength.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Both of my bikes started sputtering earlier this week on the morning commute. Under close examination, I noticed that they were speckled with ash from the nearby fires, as were my mirrors and other forward-facing surfaces. I wiped them off, and the bikes are back to running at full strength.

Sartorially sensitive souls are the 1100 fours.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frankie_imp said:
3000 mile RLETS... RLETS are for life not just Christmas..
0036fb3cde7a84d15886c1305ed568a2.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea baby :thumbsup:
 
Quote:Sartorially sensitive souls are the 1100 fours.
So are temporarily temperamental Triumphs.

I have RLETs on both machines.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Quote:Sartorially sensitive souls are the 1100 fours.
So are temporarily temperamental Triumphs.

I have RLETs on both machines.
So are temporarily temperamental Triumphs.

I have RLETs on both machines.

They should keep them in check. I find all retro bikes only operate as maximum efficiency with RLETS fitted. Mine will be transferred to my next CB. RLETS are I believe personal to me and once born must be looked after for life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frankie_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Both of my bikes started sputtering earlier this week on the morning commute. Under close examination, I noticed that they were speckled with ash from the nearby fires, as were my mirrors and other forward-facing surfaces. I wiped them off, and the bikes are back to running at full strength.

Sartorially sensitive souls are the 1100 fours.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that's true, why does mine run at all??
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Both of my bikes started sputtering earlier this week on the morning commute. Under close examination, I noticed that they were speckled with ash from the nearby fires, as were my mirrors and other forward-facing surfaces. I wiped them off, and the bikes are back to running at full strength.

Sartorially sensitive souls are the 1100 fours.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that's true, why does mine run at all??
If that's true, why does mine run at all??

It’s probably modelling itself on its owner and happy to bask in your reflection ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frankie_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Both of my bikes started sputtering earlier this week on the morning commute. Under close examination, I noticed that they were speckled with ash from the nearby fires, as were my mirrors and other forward-facing surfaces. I wiped them off, and the bikes are back to running at full strength.

Sartorially sensitive souls are the 1100 fours.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that's true, why does mine run at all??
If that's true, why does mine run at all??

It’s probably modelling itself on its owner and happy to bask in your reflection ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that's true, why does mine run at all??

It’s probably modelling itself on its owner and happy to bask in your reflection ;-)
:thanks:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Both of my bikes started sputtering earlier this week on the morning commute. Under close examination, I noticed that they were speckled with ash from the nearby fires, as were my mirrors and other forward-facing surfaces. I wiped them off, and the bikes are back to running at full strength.

Sartorially sensitive souls are the 1100 fours.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that's true, why does mine run at all??
If that's true, why does mine run at all??

It’s probably modelling itself on its owner and happy to bask in your reflection ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that's true, why does mine run at all??

It’s probably modelling itself on its owner and happy to bask in your reflection ;-)
:thanks:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that's true, why does mine run at all??

It’s probably modelling itself on its owner and happy to bask in your reflection ;-)
:thanks:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, that sounded a bit rude and mean reading it back! Not meant to be an insult :-(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top