Risers

cbfan_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Does anyone know if 1" upward and 1.25" backward risers will work with stock equipment, is there 'nough slack?
 
I have installed the Genmar 7/8" risers 1" up and 1.25 back and they work great! Very solid. However, you will be very tight on the throttle cables and front brake line. The left side seemed ok. Plus, you can't tilt the bars back much because there's not enough slack. I wasn't comfortable with them that tight so I only rode them about 100 miles before removing them and going back to stock for the rest of the season. I will wait for the winter to get the cables rerouted and reinstall the risers.
 
Here are my risers installed. I'm 6 feet with a 33 inseam and these risers, along along with the high seat and Buell pegs, work great for me.
218a4a84c42b2d6eda5de3485ae492be.html

Sorry the picture didn't work. Here are my risers installed. You can see how tight the cables are.
[/img]
[/img]
 
Back
Top