Riko's videos

Thread starter
thx!

final to last update! :)
I altered the exhaust part of my intro.
New footage with a new sound clip to go with it.




About the sound in my riding clips, I rerouted the mic here


Overall the sound experience is the best so far, but far from perfect. :-/
All noises still seem to diminish as I go faster and windnoise increases, even with a foam:




What else can I do to get the best sound quality?
Or did I just reach the limits of my Olympus ME-52W Noise-Canceling mic?

Anyway here is just a funny video I made, a Moto Guzzi rider snook up to me and I managed to caputure his face wich seems to be in awe of the mighty Honda CB1100EX :cool:

 
Riko_imp said:
thx!

final to last update! :)
I altered the exhaust part of my intro.
New footage with a new sound clip to go with it.




About the sound in my riding clips, I rerouted the mic here


Overall the sound experience is the best so far, but far from perfect. :-/
All noises still seem to diminish as I go faster and windnoise increases, even with a foam:




What else can I do to get the best sound quality?
Or did I just reach the limits of my Olympus ME-52W Noise-Canceling mic?

Anyway here is just a funny video I made, a Moto Guzzi rider snook up to me and I managed to caputure his face wich seems to be in awe of the mighty Honda CB1100EX :cool:


The exhaust sound is a bit garbled and rough sounding in this, compared to your previous videos. I have enjoyed watching yours videos. They are a nice escape. What GPS is that you are using?
 
Like the new intro Riko. :thumbsup:
 
Really enjoy your Video's Riko and getting to see the beautiful scenery and people .
My uncle spent Christmas in Bastogne after exploring Luxembourg but I am sure there has been much change since his visit in 44 ....

really like the mirror's and shield on your bike , Be safe
 
Back
Top