I forgot I had posted this of my friend who rode with me a lot. I was riding with him in March and he sped off in front of me and as i came around a few corners I found his bike in the street with gas coming out everywhere. I did find my friend after picking up his bike. He was ejected and died from his injuries from his accident. I will always remember this guy he was a great rider and was top of his driver course and impressed his instructor with some extra stuff at the end of his class. Friendly competition between him and instructor. Needless to say I had some major PTSD from the experience and am now getting back out riding again with my club. I started my club all over again cause of some members blaming me for his death and how I was trying to deal with my own crap (PTSD) going on. I think about him every time I ride! MAD Hornet I called him that was his bike CB919
That is a very unfortunate event and experience. It is very brave and constructive to share your challenge in a place where you need not to, but you do. May you continue to grow and find peace with the best of times with your friend.
True to that, he was known to always take off then wait for people to catch up. Miss him though great guy just a bad decision he made at that time. Investigation said he hit the small curb with front wheel on a skinny road then lost control.
GoldOxide_imp said:
That is a very unfortunate event and experience. It is very brave and constructive to share your challenge in a place where you need not to, but you do. May you continue to grow and find peace with the best of times with your friend.
Thanks man I almost gave up riding after this event. Even went through some PTSD. l lost other members in my riding group after the wreck. I am back and just kicked the bad out of the group and enjoying riding again. Just got myself a super nice pair of gloves. Best Darn Gloves ever from Heroic Racing Apparel