Stichill
Road warrior
Thread starter
I recently corresponded with Canadian Trevor Marc Hughes, who is editing the the previously unpublished manuscript of Canadian motorcyclist, naturalist, and writer Hamilton Mack Laing's 1915 motorcycle journey across the United States from Brooklyn, New York to Oakland, California.
For a preview of Laing's journey, see Hughes's article in the December 2018 issue of Rider Magazine.
To pre-order Riding the Continent, the published account of the journey as edited by Hughes, [url=http://ronsdalepress.com/riding-the-continent/]visit this page.

For a preview of Laing's journey, see Hughes's article in the December 2018 issue of Rider Magazine.
To pre-order Riding the Continent, the published account of the journey as edited by Hughes, [url=http://ronsdalepress.com/riding-the-continent/]visit this page.



I am hitting about 125~130 miles before it starts blinking and giving me the countdown...not sure how accurate that count is, but the lowest I have got it down to is 24 miles. I have the base model 2014 CB1100. So far the most I have put in the tank at a fill up is 3.050 gallons.