zbillster_imp said:
MaFiHa_imp said:
Next time when I ride in Muenster (Germany), I'll make a video, too, and attach it here

if ok
Please do, bitter.
Muenster, Texas was founded by several German-Catholic immigrants, so a lot of old world heritage still in place. The shop where I parked at the end of the Road to Muenster video even has a glockenspiel clock that performs several times a day.
Deutschland is my favorite place to drive in Europe ... everyone is very polite, uses their turn signals, and those delicious Mullermilch drinks and prepackaged sandwiches at petrol stations.
Please do, bitter.
Muenster, Texas was founded by several German-Catholic immigrants, so a lot of old world heritage still in place. The shop where I parked at the end of the Road to Muenster video even has a glockenspiel clock that performs several times a day.
Deutschland is my favorite place to drive in Europe ... everyone is very polite, uses their turn signals, and those delicious Mullermilch drinks and prepackaged sandwiches at petrol stations.
If you’re one time back in Germany we could ride together. I live 60 mls away from Münster
I’ll be in Houston TX at the end of October. How far are you away from there?
Thanks for your videos. I like to see motorbikes riding in the US :blush: