Ride to Mount Wachusett summit

curlyjoe

Road warrior
Thread starter
I decided to head out from the Boston metro area to wachusett mountain yesterday to see some of the fall foliage and to get some pics of the vista from the summit.

I'm part way there in Harvard, MA and I can see Wachusett mountain which is located in Princeton, MA. No kidding, Harvard looking toward Princeton. Just to the left of the mirror is the mountain.



Zoom in w/o the CB. Wachusett mountain is the largest peak



Getting close to summit road.



On summit road





From the summit you can see boston on the horizon



Other photos from the summit









Heading back down on summit road, i see the ski lift

 
Just gorgeous scenery. What great pics
 
Thread starter
a1walt_imp said:
Great scenery.
What kind of windscreen is on your cb?
The shield is from parabellum. I'm on the fence about how it looks but I'm very happy about the performance of the shield so I'll keep it on in cool/cold weather. My preference is riding the bike without a screen.

Here's my post with more details: http://www.cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7138

It's a good time of the year to be riding a bike in New England with the fall colors. :)
 
hmmph: I am really surprised that you didn't stay home and flip channels. Dr. Oz and the View, very colorful stuff this Autumn time of the year.

Thanks for the pictures.
 
Glorious, Joe. Thanks for sharing.
 
Back
Top