Ride to Coleman House

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
The Coleman House B&B in Swainsboro, GA. is well known for it's wonderful lunch buffet served 11AM to 2PM every day except Saturdays and we have been eager to see if it's reputation for great southern cooking is deserved. Departing about 9:30 AM, 50F, it was a beautiful clear morning that quickly warmed into the 70's.

f6b881f7c1e40156d5101aa290cf1d7d.jpg


ae3e075d1beb2c18184be030c6cb6203.jpg


9416f71c19d7de4a96cf750369d73c8c.jpg


ee635a643dd48d23d27250d99e0405f8.jpg


8a61b60d0a111aefabd457bfcd5711ad.jpg


3ecd2728c1ffd78842a2ccd7b748a410.jpg


WE arrived about 11:30 and the parking area was filling fast but there's lots of seating inside and out so our wait was short'

44d5941a0ad2e1c8f0a27aff2be9bd19.jpg


1e044fed1626bfaf8db3c842c9b9f42c.jpg


29e1f632e1e4865fb388533f3e863ba8.jpg


After the meal, a very fine one, we wandered about the grounds and took a few more photos. Great food, we'll be back.

69741e864676a241507f99274aac5f81.jpg


2ba56f9b0d113fbd06e9943bef170f66.jpg


26fcd08fecaa2fccaa5838865362e95c.jpg


72a81ea8becea2489dedfc2768dad196.jpg


38402a9eb3f863802492e00689aaef6e.jpg
 
Nice pics. Sounds like a great way to spend the day. I can no longer eat "southern" but it was my favorite for 67 years. I'll bet the pork chops were to die for.
 
It's raining and raining and more rain to come in the couldy Northwet, so very good to see a pair of great-looking CBs in some glorious sunshine.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Nice pics. Sounds like a great way to spend the day. I can no longer eat "southern" but it was my favorite for 67 years. I'll bet the pork chops were to die for.
As was the fried chicken, rice, gravy, casseroles, fresh fruits and salad bar. You can hurt yourself in that buffet line.
 
Nice pictures, redbirds. Is Sparky still enjoying the CB1100?
 
AirHawk + sheepskin.
 
Back
Top