Ride Recap Video Chautauqua Festival Madison IN

hondahoarder_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just some GoPro highlight footage from our Ride on Sunday, Deb on her Moto Guzzi V7 Special and me on my beloved CB1100. Just for kicks.



 
Perfect musical accompaniment Curt. Nice vid!
 
Very cool, I like video these days!
Sometimes its tough choosing between actual sounds vs music ........especially when trying to capture exhaust without too much wind noise.
 
Nice vid. Loved the song selection...maybe because I enjoy riding with my wife just about better than anything. Thanks.
 
Couldn't stop smiling watching that! Great video. Thanks for sharing it. I just can't understand how your garage is filled with motorcycles and mine is filled with Christmas ornaments, Halloween decorations, books, unorganized tools, a couple weed whackers, extension cords...
 
Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Couldn't stop smiling watching that! Great video. Thanks for sharing it. I just can't understand how your garage is filled with motorcycles and mine is filled with Christmas ornaments, Halloween decorations, books, unorganized tools, a couple weed whackers, extension cords...
;)
 
Back
Top