Ride On The BRP

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
This passed weekend there was a misunderstanding and they had closed parts of the BRP by mistake. Pisgah Inn and Country Store are OPEN and 6 of my friends had a good get together at that place . All older guys and fully vaccinated , even our 83 old buddy came on his Harley Trike. What a great day this was !
 
Great to hear, Houtman.
 
Thread starter
The A-man_imp said:
I get my 2nd shot this Friday! Looking forward to joining you soon.
That is great Amos ! They have the same chef as last year at the restaurant so the food should be good again.
 
I've had both of mine.... should be there April 29th - May 1st.

May 1st would work good. Maybe Amos and Mscb1100 and I could meet you there for lunch?
 
Thread starter
offroadfx4_imp said:
I've had both of mine.... should be there April 29th - May 1st.

May 1st would work good. Maybe Amos and Mscb1100 and I could meet you there for lunch?
May 1st would work good for me and hopefully for the others as well , let me know guys as I have to reserve a table in time as it is on a Saturday .
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
I've had both of mine.... should be there April 29th - May 1st.

May 1st would work good. Maybe Amos and Mscb1100 and I could meet you there for lunch?
Jealous......hopefully sometime this summer.
 
Houtman_imp said:
That would be excellent Amos , what is a good time for you and I will book a table this weekend >
Houtman
I very been off the forum for a few days
I ll be there with Amos riding all week and would love to meet up for lunch
 
Thread starter
I will book a table for four at the Pisgah Inn for 12 o'clock on Saturday May 1st , it might be a busy weekend and that's why I want to reserve a table in good time ahead. My Pipe Master 4 into 4 probably will not arrive in time to show you guys .
 
Dang... May 1st is my wife's birthday. Otherwise I may have tried to make an Iron Butt ride down there to meet y'all for lunch.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Dang... May 1st is my wife's birthday. Otherwise I may have tried to make an Iron Butt ride down there to meet y'all for lunch.
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Dang... May 1st is my wife's birthday. Otherwise I may have tried to make an Iron Butt ride down there to meet y'all for lunch.
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
Umm... I've ridden with you. That 485 is about 515 in "Bob Miles". :rofl:
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Dang... May 1st is my wife's birthday. Otherwise I may have tried to make an Iron Butt ride down there to meet y'all for lunch.
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
Umm... I've ridden with you. That 485 is about 515 in "Bob Miles". :rofl:
You have a point there :banana:
 
Do it, Bob! It’ll make a great story.
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Dang... May 1st is my wife's birthday. Otherwise I may have tried to make an Iron Butt ride down there to meet y'all for lunch.
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
Bob, you can stay with us if you decide to come for our lunch meeting !
 
Houtman_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Dang... May 1st is my wife's birthday. Otherwise I may have tried to make an Iron Butt ride down there to meet y'all for lunch.
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
Bob, you can stay with us if you decide to come for our lunch meeting !
This is getting tempting!
 
Back
Top