Ride in the Berkshires on Mohawk Trail

My kind of riding , right there.
 
Great area to ride and one of my favorites in the fall. Its a 300 mile day trip from where I live. Ride up CT RT 7 to Williamstown MA. across the trail down 112 to RT 9 back into Rt7. At great Barrington take 23 to the Taconic S PRWY home.
 
CIP57_imp said:
Great area to ride and one of my favorites in the fall. Its a 300 mile day trip from where I live. Ride up CT RT 7 to Williamstown MA. across the trail down 112 to RT 9 back into Rt7. At great Barrington take 23 to the Taconic S PRWY home.
I've done those roads quite a bit. I spent many hours on the Taconic heading to and from NY. My parents used to have a cabin near Great Barrington in the 80s. Western Mass in the summer for riding is absolutely perfect.
 
LARIDER_imp said:
CIP57_imp said:
Great area to ride and one of my favorites in the fall. Its a 300 mile day trip from where I live. Ride up CT RT 7 to Williamstown MA. across the trail down 112 to RT 9 back into Rt7. At great Barrington take 23 to the Taconic S PRWY home.
I've done those roads quite a bit. I spent many hours on the Taconic heading to and from NY. My parents used to have a cabin near Great Barrington in the 80s. Western Mass in the summer for riding is absolutely perfect.
I've done those roads quite a bit. I spent many hours on the Taconic heading to and from NY. My parents used to have a cabin near Great Barrington in the 80s. Western Mass in the summer for riding is absolutely perfect. LARIDER knows what he's talking about.
 
Back
Top