Ride across the USA

Why was the dog laughing?
 
So cool Django. I hope I am able to meet up with you while you are here. You are going to have a blast.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Why was the dog laughing?
IMHO is not laughing but showing its fangs of disappointment for not going to US....:P
IMHO is not laughing but showing its fangs of disappointment for not going to US....:P
Nah ... I reckon he saw Django's tool kit and worked out what would happen when he took a right-hand corner.
 
I agree with Ferret and Stichill.
 
We shipped our BeeEmms from the UK to LA for a three week ride up Pacific Coast Highway, SF, Redwoods, Lassen, Tahoe, Grand Canyon, Palm Springs and back (plus loads of other sights in between, like Mammoth) - a fabulous trip. Then we followed that up with an equally good trip, shipping our 'bikes from the UK again, this time to Denver, for a Rockies trip, up into Canada via Going to the Sun Pass, then back - again, as fantastic a trip as the first one. I agree that, seeing my 'bike being unshipped, is a true joy.

My BeeEmm has been to most countries in Europe and I hope that I may import it to France and leave it there, so I can fly in and have the use of it.

So many possibilities, so little time! If you ever thought about a tour, DO IT, before it's too late.
 
Thread starter
From Yosemite Valley, I would like to ride the 120 to cross the mountains from West to East (Lee Vining).

Google maps says, the 120 is closed. Is this still a winter close and may this be open in about 3 weeks or is that road generally closed for other reasons?

Unbelievable that I will be riding in California in 2 weeks!
 
That's fantastic, Django.
Reminds me of my excitement in 2000 when I did a tour of California from here in the UK and the exciting build-up to it. In fact, the planning and build-up was all part of the fun of the tour and just as much a part of it.
I hope it all goes really well for you. Best wishes
 
Back
Top