Ribbed Daytona Cozy Seat

fredkb_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello everyone. My name is Fred. I bought a 2013 cb1100 new in 2014. I kept the bike for 3 years. I traded it on a 2017 triumph street scrambler. As time went on, I missed the cb and had regrets for trading it. A couple of months ago, I found another 2013 cb1100 with 2,000 miles on it so I bought it. I used to frequent this forum years ago. Anyway, I saw a ribbed daytona cozy seat on Webike. There were no pictures of it on the bike. I took a chance and ordered it anyway. I thought I would post some pictures of it on the bike in case anyone else would like to know what it looks like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Here are some photos.
bbcfb857d904f7493386a9f058d2b394.jpg
fa92308def8ef9c68e24b73aa5c82fa4.jpg
d0437f425ae40fba9a3f386e4ddc77c6.jpg


Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
 
Welcome back, fredkb. Tragically, perhaps, some of us are still here.

Tell me, does the Daytona seat improve the comfort of the bike?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus. The seat is flatter and wider. The stock seat was to narrow in the front for me. It put more pressure between my legs and gave very little support on my backside. The cozy seat supports you like sitting on a folding chair. I can ride without squirming around. There is no hot spot on your inner thighs or groin area. It is not taller than stock seat, although slightly wider. Feet still touch the ground flat. I have a 32" inseam.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
 
Thanks, fredkb. With my shorter inseam, I suspect it may make a difference to the distance to the ground, but it's still worth considering. The stock seat is very uncomfortable for me after an hour. Thank heavens for my Air Hawk cushion.
 
Fred, good to see you made your way back on a CB. I too, find the CB to be superior to the "900" Triumph twins. Different character bike I guess. The fact that the whole world and their mom has one doesn't help their cause for me either

The lines on that seat really make the tank pop. Looks bad azz :thumbsup:
 
Welcome back Fred!!
 
Back
Top