LongRanger_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Revzilla now sells OEM Honda parts. It'll be interesting to see how their prices compare to the other established on-line retailers.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same here! Tried to use my local Honda dealer for brake pads. Wrong pads! Went in there last week looking for Pro Honda Cleaner & Polish. No one greeted me, no one would look at me, no one would acknowledge that I was looking for assistance.Frulk_imp said:Timely info as I broke all ties with my local dealer about a month ago. I just won’t suffer the buffoonery that passes for customer service at the establishment. Ordering 2-3 oil filters after work. Have had nothing but STELLAR interaction with Revzilla on multiple occasions.
It already doesn’t, in my case anyway. There’s nothing at my local dealership that I can’t order my self online for cheaper, shipped to my door. I didn’t buy my bike from them, I don’t feel that I owe them anything. Granted, they’re all nice friendly folks in the parts/service dept where I live, but the salesmen I have to walk through to get back to the counter are the slimiest, most detestable things around.Stichill_imp said:Same here! Tried to use my local Honda dealer for brake pads. Wrong pads! Went in there last week looking for Pro Honda Cleaner & Polish. No one greeted me, no one would look at me, no one would acknowledge that I was looking for assistance.Frulk_imp said:Timely info as I broke all ties with my local dealer about a month ago. I just won’t suffer the buffoonery that passes for customer service at the establishment. Ordering 2-3 oil filters after work. Have had nothing but STELLAR interaction with Revzilla on multiple occasions.
Honda management needs to understand that quality goes beyond just the product. It includes quality of pre-purchase and post-purchase customer experience and support. Dealers who don’t add value to the customer will cease to exist. The market won’t tolerate worthlessness in the supply chain.
Regarding the 4L of 10W60 (French brand oil?) 1000 km service, that is incredibly dishonest. Somebody skimmed off some oil. Even if they happen to open a 4L jug, the rest of the jug would be yours, eh?LongRanger_imp said:Frulk, excellent horror story, thank you for sharing. I would have stormed out too.
I've not experienced that level of incompetence at the various BMW dealers I typically frequent, perhaps because there are fewer models to keep track of (and they share common engines), but the local Triumph/Moto Guzzi dealer lost my business for good when they insisted, and charged me, for 4 liters of 10W-60 as part of the 1000km service on my V7C. As a V7R owner, I know you're aware these bikes only take two liters, but they would hear no part of it. At $20+ per liter, I was more than infuriated. While at the shop, I removed the seat (for some reason, I don't know) and my registration and insurance papers were gone. Yep, they lost 'em.