Retro Headlamp Glass

cb4kenco_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I don't know about you but I'm not a great fan of the modern clear headlamp lens glasses used on current bikes and wonder if it's possible to change the glass for something more '70's like i.e. with some pattern and ridges etc.

Here's a picture I found somewhere from the Tokyo Bike Show of a CB1100 with what appears to be a more retro looking glass. Does anyone know if there's a Honda part # for this or similar that would be a direct replacement?

 
That IS that same light we have. The lens is clear just like ours.

0b2f9ca4ca4919a75d15f4f9d50e9b54.jpg


ff3bd45a34b3c402951eda98cf67010f.jpg


I don't think these are quite as clear, but I can take a close up pic head on if need be. All if what you are seeing in that first pic is from the housing, not the lens.
The H4 bulb would not put out the correct pattern with a refracting lens like the old style sealed beam headlights have.
 
Back
Top