Resurgence Rocker Jacket

rubenscastro_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I was looking at this jacket as I like the look and the feature set compared to other textile options out there, but I can't seem to find a stateside option to order from. Either UK or Australia are the only websites I see for Resurgence Gear. I did however find this site but they have a ton of typos on their FAQ's and that concerns me as they also indicate worldwide shipping for $30. Didn't want to get scammed or bamboozled on the inter webs.

http://resurgencegear.com/large.php?IDZ=...4-1&lng=en

I was also considering the AlpineStars Oscar Ray jacket for its simplicity and classic looks. Thoughts, suggestions or additional info anyone may have is greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is having a great week.
 
That's really sharp looking! I love that it's in blue, a color that's impossible to find in a riding jacket.
 
I spoke to their main rep and he'll be in SoCal next week so I'm actually going to meet up with him and try it on to see what size I actually am in this jacket (I have trouble with jacket fit unless they have the specific chest size available - I'm a 38). Updates to come!
 
Back
Top